The idea of ancient wood, almost mineralised by time, is revived through a surreal fusion with natural metals and taken to the infinite, wild spaces perfectly represented by the Australian outback. The new Majorca product takes its name precisely from the boundless territories in northern Auustralia: Outback, that is, unpolluted nature, forming a background to the daily life of a hyper-technological civilisation. From the modern daily life of your own cosy home, you escape to the ends of the earth, going back in time and space, once again in contact with a purer universe.
Majorca SpA is presenting Outback. A highly innovative product with a sure impact created to firmly re-establish the link between material and environment, Outback is designed to be an aesthetic and technological answer to the widespread wish to get back to Nature. From the Research&Development department, with the design contribution of the trendsetter Andrea Leonardi, exceptional hi-tech ceramic tiles have been created, designed for the Top Range market. Inspired by elements such as wood, minerals and metal and made in enamelled porcelain stoneware, this series is ideal for use on floors and walls in residential interiors and for distinctive and refined public and commercial areas with light foot traffic.
The 5 colour variants in the Outback series subtly suggest a fantasy trip through the Australian outback. Soft
and sinuous shades sketch an ideal line linking lands and cities with light reflections, brown nuances and strong colours.
• Floor and wall tiles
• Full body coloured enamelled porcelain stoneware
• Colours: Sydney (Walnut); Canberra (Black); Perth (Ivory); Melbourne (Grey); Darwin (Dark
• For use in: Ideal for floors and walls in residential interiors and commercial areas with light foot
• Material performance: resistant to frost and foot traffic, acid proof, scratch resistant, absolutely
waterproof, extremely easy to clean and lay
• Sizes: 50x50 cm; 16.5x50 cm; 10x50 cm
• Trim pieces: Skirting-board 10x50 cm; Step front support; Right-angled step support